Our technical writers provide an exhaustive account on equivalent terms and conditions of employment in Market Salary Rate Report which are customised for the requirements of Department of Immigration and assist migration agents in application of:
- Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)
- Temporary Skilled Shortage Visa (Short Term – 2 years & Medium Term – 4 years)
Standard business sponsors need to provide the market rate for the nominated occupation. This report is essential to demonstrate the business is interested to protect both overseas workers (from exploitation) and local employees (from destabilising employment conditions and wages). At Report Works, we provide two different types of Market Salary Rate Report based on the situation of our clients:
- Australian employee is working in the equivalent position at the same location – In this report, we include details of the salary level of the Australian employee and compare it with the same benefits offered to the nominee.
- In the absence of Australian employee working in similar position at the same location – In this report the market salary rate is calculated based on various factors such as industry award rate; salary level data published by ABS and market surveys; local knowledge from unions and employer associations; recent job ads for equivalents positions to name a few.